Synchronicity and energy - being completely connected with my surroundings and listening- is the only way I can explain this journey. It is magic and it is so blunt! I get the message time and time again that I was meant to be here and had to do it alone. Losing the cell phone, my watch, MY Franklyn (and that was hard on my ego and my dependency on it) even when I was so careful with it and guarded it with my life, were only two hits indicating that I needed to strip myself from everything outside of me that I depend on.
I came to Peru to meet an older brother to complete a special seven day diet with a Maestro in the Amazon jungle of Iquitos and I've been in Lima for the past two nights. The timing and how I came are unbelievable and that is an entire story on its own. And the profound work I did in Iquitos not only shocked the lights out of me but grounded me even further and has completely set me up for what is to come. I can do things now that I could only half way do before and my confidence has grown with acceptance. Now I go with my prayers, my clarity and the medicine pouch that I am to leave in Machu Picchu, to complete the heart of this journey.
I leave for Cusco tomorrow and will spend the next two weeks at various sacred spaces. Wish me luck and please brothers and sisters, keep me in your prayers. I of course will do the same.
Tiahui Mexikas!
CHAOW!!!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Mujer, I'm so happy that you are able to have such wonderful experiences on your trip.
Hasta Pronto!
Karla
TE FELICITO!, every life should have a journey like yours, not all are so lucky. prayer for your continuing growth, Ometeotl, Mirna
Berny:
Estamos tan felices de que estes feliz y disfrutando cada etapa de tu viaje.
Vive la vida !!!!!
Te queremos mucho.
A tu mami la tenemos bien checadita y se encuentra bien, le llamamos varias veces a la semana.
Nacho y Yeya
Post a Comment